Who we are
Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd is an independent privately owned multidisciplinary environmental and health and safety consultant.
Working in partnership with our clients, we offer innovative and cost effective monitoring and consultancy services designed to meet or exceed the specified requirements.
We ensure that you, as a client:
- Comply with your statutory health, safety and environmental requirements
- Minimise risk of prosecution from the HSE
- Reduce risk of accidents or illness at work
- Promote a healthy, ‘feel good’ working environment
- Concentrate on the thing that that matters most to you, YOUR BUSINESS
Benefits of using Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd
There are clear positive benefits to your business from employing the expertise of Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd.
Improved productivity as a result of a healthier, safer, more efficient working environment
Improved employee morale as a result of the above, and a feeling of ‘being looked after’
Better employee understanding and compliance with health and safety requirements
Improved relations with enforcing agencies
Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd hold a competitive edge over many other environmental consultants.
Consisting of an integrated team of highly skilled environmental scientists, chartered chemists and safety professionals, we have a broad base of experience and are able to offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Provision of professional quality services on-time and on-budget
- Design and development of strong and long lasting client-consultant partnerships
- Full understanding of the client’s needs through experience
- Flexibility to offer packages designed to suit a client’s specific requirement
- Provision of comprehensive technical and interpretive reports that comply with legislative requirements, but are easy to understand
- Provision of a rapid response outfit for emergency measures
- Vast experience in problem solving
- Provision of a professional but friendly and approachable attitude at all times
We are able to do this through:
- Accurate and up to date industry knowledge
- Implementation and maintenance of a quality control and assurance policy
- Use of state of the art equipment and knowledge of how to use it correctly
- Continuous development of staff skills in line with changes to legislative requirements
Our success is based on common sense, practical experience and innovatory techniques.
All services are offered by an energetic, motivated and committed team of experts, capable of providing expert advice, a quality service and cost effective approach.