The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is the sole national accreditation body recognised by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd holds UKAS Accreditation for a range of emission monitoring tests.
The Benefits to You, the Client
Using a UKAS-accredited supplier such as Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd ensures that you are making a confident and informed choice about the quality and reliability of the service you will receive.
Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates our technical competence, integrity, impartiality, and performance in the field of emission monitoring.
Who requires UKAS Accreditation?
- Companies whose business operate in an environment where tests are safety-critical
- In environments where the accuracy of test results have legal repercussions
- Companies who are looking to ‘de-risk’ their supply chain
- Companies which understand that technical competence of their supplier is essential to their business.
It is highly likely that your organisation fits into one or more of these categories. If so, we can help you.
What Services are Covered by our UKAS Accreditation?
Our UKAS / MCerts accreditation covers our stack emission monitoring services and some of our in-house laboratory tasks.
UKAS Accreditation for activities within our In-House Balance Room:-
- BS EN ISO 9096:2017 Weighing of filter papers to determine particulate concentrations
- BS EN 13284-1:2017 Weighing of filter papers to determine particulate concentrations
UKAS Accredited Stack Emission Monitoring:-
- ISO 12039:2001 Oxygen (electrochemical cell analyser)
- ISO 12039:2001 Carbon Monoxide (electrochemical cell analyser)
- ISO 10849:1996 Oxides of Nitrogen (electrochemical cell analyser)
- ISO 7935:1992 Sulphur Dioxide
- ISO 9096:2017 Total Particulate Matter
UKAS and MCerts Accredited Stack Emission Monitoring:-
- BS EN 13284-1:2017 Total Particulate Matter
- US EPA Method 316 Formaldehyde
- PD CENTS 13649:2014 Speciated VOCs
- US EPA CTM 36 Isocyanates
- BS EN 16911-1:2013 Pressure, Temperature and Velocity
- BS EN 15058:2017 Carbon Monoxide (NDIR)
- BS ISO 12039:2001 Carbon Dioxide (NDIR)
- BS EN 14792:2017 Nitrogen Monoxide and Oxides of Nitrogen (Chemiluminescence)
- PD CENTS 17021:2017 Sulphur Dioxide (NDIR)
- BS EN 14789:2017 Oxygen
- BS EN 12619:2013 Total Gaseous Organic Carbon (TOC / VOC)